Workshops for Retired and Semi-Retired Boomers
As seniors, we cannot remain as paassive observers and must become active in our perosnal land health care rituals. Doing the activities you love and jenoying life through socialization will giveyou the ammunition you need to age gracefully.
We’ve created workshops that add dazzling flavor to the lives of ladies growing older, by challenging traditional approaches to the retired lifestyle and re-imagine decisions to make intelligent choices for future robustness.
It is already clear that the 21st century requires more of all of us, both young and old, as we are given an increased responsibiliy to live through and enjoy it to the max. We look at a restructuring of priorities to what is important to you, may renew your zest for further education and purpose and revitalize you in this learning community of people, to embrace growth and inner change.
If exercise is something you may need some asssistance with, we can take you on an easy trip plan. Your full potential lies ahead as we uncover and can revisit your childhood dreams to make them come true.
Put on some sparkle and glow and create future plans to re-ignite your life and uncover purpose and meaning.
Lunch & Learn "Table Talks" are designed with lively stories, statistics with inspiring handouts, with secrets to growing older gracefully.
Many of mini-workshops are free, while others are offered at a nominal charge.
Special rates are often given to women's clubs in the RTP area of NC. We’ve most likely got a supremely important workshop for your ladies !
Lunch & Learn Overview:
Webinar topics are derived from our women :
Aging is Changing
Self-Actualization and Empowerment
Plans to Halt the Aging Process
Is Aging Scary?
Your Life Script
Getting the Scoop on Happy
Coping with Loss
The specific areas we wish to introduce include:
- Understanding the many challenges of retirement years
- Building self-confidence and communication skills
- Understanding and managing feelings
- Improving friendships and resisting negative peer pressure
- Strengthening family relationships
- Making healthy decisions
- Setting goals for successful and healthy living.
- Supporting each other and encouraging positive attitudes to aging
- Extending our horizons and making the most of the rest of our lives
- Meeting like-minded women, making new friends, sharing laughter and a sense of fun